Amund Fougner works primarily on employment law and related legal issues: Labour law: advising on employment and resignation agreements, retrenchment and reorganisation processes, including transfers of undertakings. Company law: advising on transactions, mergers and acquisitions. Foundations: establishment, conversion and termination.
- 1993 Admitted to the Supreme Court
- 1971 Law degree, University of Oslo
- 2014 - Of councel, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 1979 - 2014 Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 1975-1978 Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Bull, Løchen og Skirstad
- 1972-1974 Consultant, Asker tax assessment office
Memberships / Honoraries
- Member of the Norwegian Bar Association
- Board member of IUS Laboris, an international lawyers' alliance covering 50 countries where Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA is the Norwegian member.
- Board member of various commercial companies.
- Amund Fougner is rated in the area od labour law in Who is Who Legal